It’s Christmas Eve, and all through the blog,
Not a twitter was stirring, nor even a frog…
Ok, yeah, that was bad. But it is Christmas Eve, and this means that today the final window in Tamsin Flowers’ incredible Advent Calendar has been opened. Ten days ago window #14 opened up on my own little story excerpt, and I let all of you know about it, and about the fabulous thirteen authors whose work appeared ahead of mine. Hopefully you have now enjoyed all the delicious treats that awaited you there, and perhaps followed along for the ten to be revealed since.
What’s that you say? You missed the previous post? You weren’t aware of the Superotica Advent Calendar? In that case, you will definitely want to start from the beginning, and you can find a complete listing of each author and entry here.
Once you’ve read through those, or if you have been all along and are now ready for the rest, well, here are the remaining stories, ready to round out your holiday treats!
- Lace Winter – Switch: Cuffs and Clamps
- Exhibit A – Dark Sky
- Jacob Louder – M
- Rose Caraway – An XXX-mas Story
- You can also hear an audio version of this story narrated by Rose here, with a sweet bonus by Malin James.
- A.M. Hartnett & Sheri Savill – Slender Man
- Malin James – The Couch
- Tabitha Rayne – The Clockwork Butterfly
- Kristina Lloyd – Undone
- Jane Gilbert – Dirty Hands
- Rachel Kramer Bussel – Dual Mastery
- Tamsin Flowers – Alchemy xii – New Year’s Eve
You cannot go wrong with any of these stories. Each of them is a wonderful holiday stocking stuffer for you to enjoy, and their combined heat should warm you on even the coldest winter day. It’s time to start unwrapping…
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!